While driving his 2.slow Jetta a few years back Noah had his first sighting of a Genesis, being arguably Hyundai’s only really appealing car at the time it caught his interest. But with it’s debadged trunk and cambered stance it was love at first sight.
When it came time for the Jetta to find a new home, and Noah to find a new car he test drove a handful of vehicles. A Nissan Sentra SE-R; an admitted mistake, a Scion FRS, and then, finally, the Genesis. It was an instant match, through work relationships Noah got connected with the owner of Winnipeg Hyundai who managed to hook him up with a Spec-R instead of the base 2.0T Noah had originally been looking towards.
Since getting the Genesis Noah’s made many connections in the industry including some of his closest friends. Like many of us, he has a hard time wrapping his head around just how many great relationships can come just from having a modified car.
While he might not have missed it when it first went away, Noah’s now missing his Jetta; it would’ve made a great winter beater for our unfavorable season. As it stands right now, he’s pretty happy with the car as it is. But since the rear-seat deletion Noah’s also considering a 4-point cage and some harness. Time will tell what’s next for the Genesis, for now Noah’s thankful for the car, and the friends that came along with it.
Wheels | Suspension | Brakes
- 19″ Avant Garde M590 Tiffany Blue w/ Bridgestone Potenza (summer)
- 18″ Enkei Imola w/ Michelin X-Ice Xi3 (winter)
- Eibach Sportline springs
- Spec R Brembo’s with stainless brake lines
- Spec R Front strut bar
- Synapse BOV w/ anti-stall kit
- K&N 69Typhoon short-ram intake
- TurboXS Racepipe/downpipe
- AEM Staggered Quad-tip Axleback exhaust
- ATQ Short Shifter & custom weighted knob
- ATQ Shifter linkage bushings
- ATQ Rigid subframe collars
- Stainless Braided clutch line
- Redline MT85 trans oil
- Torsen Limited slip differential
- Custom rear seat delete
- Pioneer AppRadio system w/ 12” JL subwoofer
- Full LED replacement w/ switchback signals
- DiodeDynamics Rear Brake-As-Turn mod
- Khartunerz Carbon Fiber lower grille